In addition to offering the highest level of quality care, Water Mill House Care Home has exceptional facilities that make life enjoyable and engaging for all residents, whatever their hobbies and personal preferences.
- Cinema – a fantastic widescreen experience enabling residents to enjoy both old classics and new releases with family and friends.
- Bistro – the ‘Butlers’ bistro offers a wide variety of coffee and specialist teas, home-made cakes and pastries which can be enjoyed by residents and their families in relaxed and stylish surroundings overlooking the home’s beautiful grounds.
- Beautiful lounges – on every floor at Water Mill House there is a light, bright and spacious lounge decorated and furnished to a very high standard, where residents can relax and watch the world go by.
- Fitness Suite – our fitness suite enables residents to engage in light exercise with specialist equipment suitable for the elderly or less physically able. Regular light exercise can provide improved mobility and prevent falls.
- Spa and Hair Salon – residents can pamper themselves in our hair and beauty spa, offering true indulgence through a range of relaxing treatments, including massage, manicures, pedicures and foot massage, waxing and facials.
- Library – our library has an extensive collection of fiction, non-fiction and audio books for our residents to enjoy some quiet time or a game at the billiards table.
- Small and comfortable lounges – we have a number of small lounges where residents can spend quiet time alone or share with visiting family and friends. This gives residents choice to be involved with other residents or have time by themselves.
- Private Dining – we know how important it is to involve family and friends in our residents’ lives. Our private dining area is available to our residents to host a dinner party or celebratory function.
Our residents tell us “We love the variety of what is available at Water Mill House – whether you want to get involved and be part of the home’s ‘community’ or relax in the fabulous lounges, I have everything I need and more”.
Another resident’s son told us, “We didn’t think Dad would be able to use the gym as he is in a wheelchair, but the exercise machines adapt so he can build up the muscles in his arms. He was a bit of a fitness fanatic when he was younger so this is an ideal way for him to spend some time here at Water Mill House. It has made a big difference to his life.”